Due to Covid-19 we will be practicing these safety protocols for our in-person classes. (update - January 2021)
1. Enrolled students will attend with the same adult each week. If the enrolled adult is unable to attend and another family member is not available, they will be asked to make up the class online.
2. Adults and children will wear masks upon arrival (children under 5 are encouraged to wear masks, but not required).
3. At sign in, temperatures will be taken. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be asked to to a make up class online.
4. Each family will have a basket of props/instruments for use during class. All items will be cleaned between classes. Children are invited to bring a "lovie" from home for lullaby time.
5. Class will meet in the Fellowship Hall and each family will sit on a personal blanket brought from home, socially distanced from each other (approximately15-20 feet).
6. In an attempt to create a class "bubble", there will be no in-person demos, make ups or movement between classes. Class will be limited to 8 families.
Music Together® with Mrs.Chrisi Health Policy and COVID-19 (March 8, 2020)
At Music Together with Mrs. Chrisi, we are closely monitoring the situation regarding coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in our community. Until the situation is resolved, we will continue to defer to the CDC and other health professionals on how best to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
We have revised our health policy using guidance from the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/stop-the-spread-of-germs.pdf) about best practices to prevent the spread of all germs and ensure your continued health and well-being.
2020 Health Policy for Music Together with Mrs. Chrisi
We ask for your help in keeping all the members of our musical community healthy by following these protocols. Our classes may have immune-compromised individuals (including pregnant women) who may be more susceptible to viral respiratory infections, including influenza and COVID-19, so your vigilance and adherence to this health policy is extremely important. Our teachers reserve the right to send a family home from class if they feel these sickness protocols are not being followed.
Classroom Cleaning Protocols
Family Health Protocols
Schedule a Make Up!
We have a generous, makeup policy, so please keep that in mind.
Contact Chrisi Dotson, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your questions about this health policy or our plans for responding to COVID-19. Let’s keep the music playing!